Monday, July 16, 2012

One Sheet Wonder

Happy Monday Everyone!

I've been teasing you with cards I've made using the One Sheet Wonder concept.  Well, today, I'm going to show you just how far a single sheet of 12 X 12 designer series paper can go!

Now, I can't take credit for this clever idea, and there are certainly a lot of versions of this all over the internet.  For this particular project, I used the diagram provided by Sandra at Paper, Pansies and Pachyderms.

Here is her cutting diagram.


Because of the way layers are doubled up on a couple cards, this cut produces ten cards.  Naturally, if you wanted to forego the layering, you could make twelve cards.  I also did additional matting/layering which can be omitted if you want these to be super simple and quick.

Here's an overview of my ten cards:




Since I was making these cards primarily for my church office to use, I tried to make a mix of masculine and feminine styles.  As you can clearly see, masculine cards are not my forte!!!  That floral pattern on the sheet from the Comfort Cafe pack was just too pretty to not want to use for every single card!!

If you have any questions about the One Sheet Wonder concept, let me know.  I'll help you as much as I can!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! It's amazing what you can do with a "One Sheet Wonder".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and thanks for the diagram. I need to send it to a friend who makes 1 card from a 12x12 because she gets confused on the cutting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular array of cards, Sheri. Love the different LO. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete