Monday, November 21, 2016

#NovDailyArtJournal Update

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Here in the US, this is the week of Thanksgiving.  Lots of traveling, baking, eating and football will be happening this long weekend.  Safe travels to all of you!

I thought I would give you a few updates this week on our 30 day art challenge that we are calling #NovDailyArtJournal.  Last year for NaNoJouMo, I didn't make it the whole month.  Who knew how grueling it is to complete, film, edit, process and upload videos everyday!  I didn't at that time.  This year, I'm doing better keeping up....so far!  If you haven't joined the fun yet, jump in wherever you want on the list and play along!  Be sure to tag your work #NovDailyArtJournal on social media so we can enjoy your projects!

Here's a reminder of what our prompts are for the month:


In my last post, I showed you my first day project for caterpillar.  Today, let's take a look at days two through ten.  I won't bore you with details on all of these projects.  I'll just show you a quick picture and embed the process video for you.  Be sure to leave me a comment if you have any questions.

Day 2 - Mermaid



Day 3 - Furniture



Day 4 - Ocean



Day 5 - Hot Pepper



Day 6 - Honeycomb



Day 7 - Greek




Day 8 - Vineyard




Day 9 - Leaves




Day 10 - Cupcake (my least favorite page so far)





Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment