Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tag It Tuesday Theme - December 2016

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time to announce the theme for December's Tag It Tuesday challenge.


You've done such a great job all year following along with my prompts, that this month I'm letting you have free choice OR do holiday themed tags.  I chose to do holiday tags just for the heck of it.


I started with my usual number five shipping tags and a beautiful red and gold napkin.  I used the top designed layer for the tag on the left above, and I used it's red back lining for the tag on the right.  I wasn't real happy with the "celebrate" tag, but it's growing on me!



Be sure to join us on our Facebook page to play along and make your tags!

Here is my process video for these tags




Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment